Thursday, January 15, 2009

Loveseat, Icons, Adorable Kid, etc.

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog primarily because I haven't done much to the house recently due to the lack of funds and motivation. I keep thinking about ripping up the linoleum in the kitchen to see what's underneath and potentially paint it, but I haven't gotten the nerve.

I did bring back a loveseat from Tennessee. It looks good in the living room. The plan is eventually to move it in to the guest room/study/junk room when I'm able to move the upholstered chairs over from Tennessee.



For Christmas, my sister gave me a hand-painted icon she bought in Romania. I'm using a sterling silver recycled fork easel I bought at the Scrap Exchange in Durham to display it.




Tonight our Bible study group had dinner at my house and Levi, cutest boy of all times, came. He's 1 and he loves hamming it up for the camera.

No comments: